Extra pounds is one of the main problems of modern society. There are many comprehensive approaches that can truly reduce weight in a short period of time. Rigorous nutrition-focused techniques are backed up by an accompanying training program.
How to lose 10 kg in a month?
An irrefutable fact is the statement thatmost of the tips on how to lose 10 kg per month are hazardous to health. . . That is why, first of all, it is important to listen to the opinion of specialists in this field, in particular, fitness instructors and nutritionists.
It is necessary to develop an integrated approach to the issue of losing weight, radically revising the existing diet and including various physical activities in the daily regimen.
There are also general recommendations that must be followed for at least a month. They are the ones that will help you achieve truly sustainable results. These include:
- Sugar and salt should be excluded from the diet. Or their consumption must be reduced to the critically possible minimum.
- Food should be taken regularly, in small portions, and at the same time.
- To reduce hunger and speed up metabolism, you should drink up to 2 liters of pure water daily in addition to juices, tea and broths.
- Accelerated calorie burning will start if you regularly do moderate physical activity.
- Most importantly, you need to eat a healthy, balanced diet with a gradual reduction in calories and portion sizes.
If this approach is followed, health will not be harmed, and the dropped kilograms will have no reason to be replenished.
Effective weight loss diets for 10 kg
The simplest version of a diet that promotes weight loss by 10 kg divides foods into permitted and prohibited. If you eat according to this model and devote at least a few hours a week to training, weight will begin to go away easily and efficiently.
The list of prohibited products includes:
- fatty meals;
- sugar and all products with its content;
- mayonnaise and sauces;
- fast food;
- smoked and fried foods;
- sparkling water;
- packaged juices;
- flour products;
- fat meat.
You will begin to lose weight simply by excluding everything that is presented in the list from your diet. And if you replace it with healthy products, then the process will go even faster.
Healthy foods include:
- fat-free fermented milk products;
- boiled, stewed, baked and fresh vegetables (except potatoes);
- lean fish and meat;
- boiled eggs;
- unsweetened fruits;
- unrefined flour bread;
- various cereals.
Taking these two lists as a basis, you can lose weight without following any diet, even for more than a month, without harm to the body.
But there are also special techniques that will give faster results. Observing them, you can get rid of extra pounds in 4 weeks.Impressive performance can be achieved thanks to:
Vegetarian diet. . . Its characteristic feature is the absence of meat in the daily diet.
In this case, alcohol, coffee and ground pepper are considered prohibited products.
In this case, the daily menu should contain the following products:
- cereals (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal on the water);
- steamed, steamed or grilled vegetables;
- boiled eggs;
- Rye bread;
- low-fat dairy products;
- olive oil;
- unsweetened fruits.
Protein or Japanese diet. . . Her diet is based on protein intake. In addition to helping to reduce weight, it helps maintain muscle tone and shape the body. And its main principle is considered to be the almost complete restriction of carbohydrates, which are replaced by protein. Such a diet should be supported by physical activity throughout the month.
Indicative menu on a protein diet:
- breakfast - a low-fat fermented milk drink;
- snack - 150 g of rice porridge on the water;
- lunch - soup with lean broth or lean meat with vegetables;
- afternoon tea - cottage cheese with natural yogurt;
- dinner - a portion of lean fish and 2 boiled eggs;
- before going to bed - a glass of freshly squeezed apple or orange juice.
A specific goal requires appropriate solutions. In tandem with the chosen diet, it is necessary to develop a set of strength or cardio (aerobic) exercises.
- The first option helps to keep the skin in good shape, preventing it from sagging as the body is losing weight, which is very important with a sharp (in a month) weight loss.
- And the second one burns fat accumulations more efficiently, contributing to the speedy reduction of volumes.
If, before deciding on body shaping, your maximum daily load consisted of climbing a staircase, it is contraindicated to start playing sports abruptly. The body needs to be warmed up before exertion with the help of long walks or light warm-ups. And only then workouts should follow, but no more than 15 minutes in total.
Over time, the load must be proportionally increased. The training plan is developed in accordance with where the classes will be held: at home or in the gym.
Women should rely on aerobic exercise, while men are more suitable for strength.which, in addition to burning fat, will help build muscle mass.
In order for homework to become more effective, it is necessary to acquire weights and dumbbells. The workout begins as a warm-up, such as push-ups or squats. And it is worth completing classes with stretching for the correct formation of muscles.
The main complex should include the following exercises, performed in 3 sets with 10 repetitions:
- lunges forward and to the sides with dumbbells;
- twisting on the press;
- plank, performed from 30 to 60 seconds;
- squats, including those with a wide stance;
- lifting the pelvis while lying down;
- lifting legs;
- "a bike";
The principles of drawing up workouts for exercising in the gym differ from home ones insignificantly. It is recommended to use an exercise bike or treadmill as a cardio workout only.
The recommended complex is as follows:
- bench press lying, standing, on an incline bench;
- spreading arms with dumbbells in the supine position;
- squats with a weight on the shoulders;
- lifting legs in the simulator;
- standing dumbbells;
- raising toes on the platform;
- exercises to strengthen the lower back.
The selection of a set of workouts, diets and types of activity must be carried out individually, taking into account all the characteristics of the organism.
How to lose weight without dieting?
Not only strict adherence to diets helps to cope with excess weight. Visible results can be achieved by following simple rules of proper nutrition.
The main one is the mandatory reduction in the calorie content of the daily diet. In this way, an energy deficit is created, in which significantly more calories are spent than consumed. As a result, the body will be forced to look for an alternative, compensating for the lack of energy by burning the stored fat tissue.
In addition to reducing calorie content, you will have to follow a number of simple rules. :
- reducing the portion size to 200 g, and its calorie content to 2000 kcal;
- food intake should occur more often (up to 5 times a day), and breaks last up to 4 hours;
- exclude snacks at the TV, computer, book;
- do not orient the last meal at 6 pm, but do it 3 hours before going to bed;
- remove "fast" carbohydrates (sweets, starchy foods) from the diet, replacing them with complex ones (cereals);
- eat fresh vegetables and fruits daily (unsweetened);
- the products used should not be cooked by frying; the ideal option is steamed, stewed or boiled dishes;
- it is impossible to completely exclude your favorite delicacies from the diet, but you can eat them in much smaller quantities and in the first half of the day;
- stock up on healthy spices (cinnamon, turmeric, paprika, mustard, ginger).
In addition to adhering to diet and physical activity, for correct weight loss, you should adhere to the correct daily regimen. Rest and recovery play an important role in this regard.
After all, an organism subjected to colossal stress can be in a state of stress, which will lead to increased production of the hormone cortisol by the adrenal glands. And this, in turn, will provoke an effect opposite to the desired one: the breakdown of adipose tissue will be blocked and the loss of extra pounds will stop.
The types of body restoration are simple and accessible to everyone.
You can prevent the production of cortisol by observing the following conditions:
- healthy sleep that lasts at least 8 hours;
- relaxing treatments such as bathing with oils or sea salt;
- massage or self-massage;
- strict adherence to the training schedule with a mandatory day off;
- long walks in the fresh air.
The daily regimen for losing weight should be made taking into account your biorhythm and typical daily activities. This requires:
- choose the perfect time to wake up, go to bed and eat;
- work out a plan of physical activity, taking into account the time of their implementation;
- set aside time for essential tasks;
- do not forget about free hours that have nothing to do with the process of losing weight.
Losing 10 kg in a month with proper nutrition is absolutely real. The main thing is to outline the desired result and strictly follow the developed program, not forgetting about rest and not going to extremes.