Many still refuse to eat in the hope of getting rid of excess weight, but this does not lead to anything good - all the lost kilograms are returned. But the best diet is the right diet. It is very important to know what you need to eat in order to lose weight - it should be nourishing, healthy and fat-burning foods.
What healthy foods help you lose weight
What is it to eat to lose weight? It would seem that this cannot be at all: how is it possible to eat and lose weight? There are quite a lot of good and correct products that will not be deposited on the sides, but on the contrary, they will help reduce appetite and improve the digestive system. All this will lead to fat burning.
- Nuts. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts and pine nuts are indispensable foods for proper weight loss. They contain a lot of vegetable fats, they quickly saturate the body for several hours, contain many vitamins and dietary fiber. The most important thing is to know the measure, since all nuts are very high in calories. It is enough to eat about 10 small pieces or 2-3 walnuts a day, using them as a snack or as a breakfast or dinner.
- Cucumbers, cabbage and apples take pride of place among vegetables. All of them are very low-calorie and useful for the body. Cabbage helps to remove all excess from the intestines. Cucumbers contain a lot of water, so they are well saturated with moisture, and at the same time with vitamins and microelements. Apples are nutritious, they eliminate the feeling of hunger for a long time due to fiber, while they are not deposited in excess weight.
- Do not forget about fruits. The best fat burners are, of course, citrus fruits. Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C, which protects against colds, improves mood. In the white partitions are special substances that help burn fat. Also, this fruit has a strong choleretic effect. Oranges fight fat due to flavonoids and essential oils, and fiber quickly saturates. And, of course, pineapple is the best dessert, a substitute for unhealthy chocolate, tasty, and even contributing to weight loss due to the activation of gastric juice.
- Low-fat dairy products, but only natural, without additives and dyes - yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese. All of them contain protein, which is necessary for harmony, as well as calcitriol, which affects cells and rids them of fat.
- Spices such as cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and ginger. Many have probably already heard about their beneficial properties. The essential oils that ginger contains promote the secretion of gastric juice. Cinnamon reduces sugar levels and it is due to this that it can remove fat cells. Horseradish and mustard also stimulate gastric juice and help the stomach digest junk and heavy food faster.
No less useful are drinks, for example, high-quality green tea or red wine. Tea contains thiamine and epigallocatechin - these substances slow down the process of gaining fat almost twice, not only subcutaneous, but also the one that is formed around the internal organs.
Red wine fights excess deposits due to resveratrol - it blocks the receptors of fat cells and slows down the processes.
List of weight loss products by category
So, what exactly should be present in the daily diet so as not to harm the body, but at the same time rid it of the hated kilograms? Let's take a closer look at the list of products for weight loss.
Meat dietary products
Refusal of meat products during weight loss can lead to an absolutely opposite result - the accumulation of adipose tissue. And all due to the fact that it contains a lot of protein, which is necessary for building and maintaining muscle mass. In addition, it is digested for a long time - this allows you to be full for several hours.
Choose only low-fat meat:
- lean beef, without layers of fat;
- chicken fillet;
- rabbit meat;
- turkey fillet.
Fish is one of the best foods for weight loss. It is rich in fatty acids, beams, iodine - they all regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland, on which the speed of metabolic processes in the human body depends.
Dietary dishes should be prepared from low-fat fish and seafood.
Be sure to include the following on your menu:
Every meal should contain some amount of protein, and the more, the better.
Vegetables and greens
These products are the basis of the diet, they should be the most - about 70% of the total daily calories. Vegetables are healthy, low in calories, but satisfying. Vegetable fibers improve the functioning of the stomach and normalize metabolism.
You should regularly eat tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, peppers, turnips, zucchini, celery, as well as any fresh herbs. In general, you can eat it without restrictions, since it has a minimum of calories.
There are many controversial opinions regarding the usefulness of fermented milk products, but they still contain calcium, which breaks down fat cells, and they also consist of easily digestible carbohydrates, which means they are necessary for the body.
Hard cheeses perfectly interrupt the desire to eat something sweet and harmful due to the amino acid tryptophan. Once in the body, it turns into endorphin, and he, as you know, is the hormone of happiness.
The following dairy products are recommended:
- milk serum;
- kefir with a fat content of not more than 2. 5%, but not fat-free;
- cottage cheese without additives up to 5% fat;
- natural yoghurts;
- cheese, Adyghe cheese and other similar varieties with a fat content of up to 20%.
Fruits and berries
Fruits and berries are low in calories and carbohydrates. They are recommended instead of sweet and starchy foods, as they do not have a special effect on blood glucose levels, are well absorbed and are not deposited in fats. But still, they should be consumed only until 16 hours.
You should especially pay attention to grapefruits, apples, pears, pomegranates, avocados and kiwi. As for berries, these are raspberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries.
Cereals for weight loss
Despite the fact that all cereals are quite high in calories and include a lot of carbohydrates, they are simply indispensable for the body and contribute to weight loss. They quickly saturate, rich in dietary fiber and many valuable elements, including zinc, magnesium, and iron.
Buckwheat, dark rice, barley, oats and rye are best suited for the diet.
First of all, do not forget about the simplest non-carbonated water. Every day you need to drink the norm for your body - this will speed up the process of losing weight.
In addition to drinking water, you can improve metabolism with the help of drinks such as:
- green tea, but only good quality;
- water with lemon;
- tea with cinnamon, ginger;
- water "Sushi";
- red dry wine in a small amount.
The combination of products for faster and better weight loss
It turns out that in order to lose weight more quickly and at the same time maintain muscle mass, that is, the quality of the body, so that the skin does not sag, it is not enough to leave only healthy foods in the diet. It is also very important to know how to combine them with each other.
- Protein foods, such as meat or fish, should be consumed with vegetables. They are digested slowly and cause the body to actively burn fat.
- Cereals and pasta are also best combined with vegetables, and not with protein foods, as most are used to. Carbohydrates and vegetables satisfy hunger for a long time, turning calories into energy, but carbohydrates and proteins will turn out to be heavy foods that will most likely lead to weight gain.
- Fruits are recommended to be consumed separately from all other food and combined only with each other. They are digested quickly, so they are an ideal snack between full meals.
- Fats and proteins are a good company to regulate glucose levels and keep you full for a long time. The ideal option is natural yogurt with nuts or a vegetable salad with meat and avocado.
- Fresh fruits cannot be combined with nuts, but they are well absorbed with dried fruits. From this set you can cook a lot of sweets - a replacement for chocolate and rolls. But it is also important to comply with the norm - no more than 30 grams per day.
Top 10 Diet Recipes for Weight Loss
Eating right and losing weight at the same time is not a fairy tale, but a reality. It's time to forget about constant hunger and use balanced, low-calorie recipes for weight loss.
Low calorie curd dessert
- 15 grams of gelatin;
- 300 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- two tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt.
- Pour gelatin with a small amount of cold water, leave for 15 minutes, then bring to a boil.
- We interrupt all other components with a mixer, combine with gelatin and beat again until smooth.
- Divide into small bowls and refrigerate to set.
Salmon with spinach in sauce
- 250 grams of fresh spinach;
- two salmon steaks;
- a spoonful of vegetable oil;
- two tablespoons of cream, without fat;
- half a lemon.
- Dip the spinach in boiling water for literally one minute. The liquid can be slightly salted.
- Fry the fish in a small amount of oil for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into the pan, add cream, a little salt and heat over low heat.
- Serve the fish with spinach, pouring sauce over the dish.
Warm salad with chicken and broccoli
- 2 shallots;
- one small head of broccoli;
- chicken fillet;
- two tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of soy sauce;
- clove of garlic;
- about 10 olives.
- Boil broccoli and chicken until soft, chop, place in a salad bowl. We put olives in there.
- Cut the onion, fry in oil, combine with chopped garlic and transfer to the chicken with cabbage.
- We fill the dish with a mixture of soy sauce and oil, which is left over from frying onions and garlic.
Soup with cheese and vegetables
- packaging of vegetable mixture;
- fresh greens;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of cheese.
- Bring the water to a boil, send the vegetable mixture and grated cheese there. We are waiting for the vegetables to become soft and the cheese to melt.
- We put spices to your liking.
- Boil the eggs and serve the soup with egg halves and chopped herbs.
Cream of carrot and lentil soup
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 100 grams of lentils;
- 400 grams of carrots;
- one liter of vegetable broth.
- We rub the carrots, fry a little, put them in a saucepan and add all the other products on the list there.
- We are waiting for the components to boil, and cook until the lentils swell, season with spices.
- We interrupt with a blender and serve.
Beet and Cheese Salad
- two eggs;
- two beets;
- 100 grams of low-fat cheese;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt;
- 50 grams of walnuts.
- Boil beets and eggs, grind on a grater.
- We put beets in a salad bowl first, cover it with yogurt, then chopped nuts and eggs.
- Next - grated cheese and again yogurt.
- 100 grams of whole grain flour;
- one zucchini;
- one egg;
- a glass of milk without fat.
- Grind the zucchini, mix with the rest of the ingredients on the list.
- Put a little salt and black pepper, mix until smooth.
- Fry in a pan like regular pancakes on both sides.
Eggplant with tomatoes and cheese
- one eggplant;
- 140 grams of low-fat cheese;
- three tomatoes;
- garlic clove.
- Cut the eggplant into strips, lightly fry and transfer to a baking sheet.
- On top we put mugs of tomato, chopped garlic and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 100 grams of cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 grams of low-fat sour cream;
- 200 grams of mushrooms;
- 400 grams of chicken fillet.
- We put the fillet in a mold, cover with slices of tomato and slices of mushrooms.
- Season with spices, and then with grated cheese mixed with sour cream.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes, warming it up to 180 degrees.
Salad with mustard cheese dressing
- fresh greens;
- two tomatoes;
- two cucumbers;
- green salad;
- a spoonful of mustard;
- about 100 grams of hard cheese;
- clove of garlic;
- three tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Tear lettuce leaves with your hands, put in a bowl, add chopped vegetables there.
- We combine grated cheese with mustard, yogurt and chopped garlic and fill the dish with this mixture.